- 16 oz 0% or 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop Pro Grade Weight Loss Whey Vanilla Graham Protein (or your favorite vanilla protein powder)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (or 1/2 vanilla bean, scraped)
- 2 cups fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, etc.)
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons Splenda
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup granola
- Mix together the granulated sugar and 1 tablespoon of Splenda, then set aside.
- Thoroughly mix together the yogurt, protein, and vanilla in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Put the berries in a small bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of Splenda and lemon juice. Let sit for five minutes, and then divide the mixture among six ramekins.
- Sprinkle the granola evenly over the berries, and then top with the protein yogurt, filling to the top of the ramekins. Smooth with a mini-spatula or butter knife.
- Place in the freezer for 5-10 minutes. You still want the top of the mixture to be somewhat sticky. Do not let the yogurt freeze.
- Remove ramekins from the freezer and sprinkle the sugar-Splenda mix over each ramekin. Using a kitchen blowtorch, caramelize the sugar by slowly sweeping the flame back and forth over the surface of the yogurt. Let the sugar harden and settle for about 2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Fat: 0.75 g
Carbs: 17 g
Sugar: 14.5 g
Protein: 13 g